• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Every guys nightmare, PINK CAMO

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Well......any type of cancer awareness is a good thing as is raising research money.
My hat is off to you since I am now working for a non-profit veterans organization.
Funds are tight for everybody now and if a pink deuce brings in the donations that is a good thing.

By the way...is that color "tiddy pink".rofl

Sorry...I'm humor inpaired.

jjfricko

if my girlfriend saw this she would want me do it to my deuce but she would want the playboy bunny on the hood

hughscpa

Thanks for the comments and suggestions. I promise you that my M37 won't ever turn pink and I have the green in my garage if we ever lose funding for it. They are even talking about putting this on display at the state fair to promote the program. Do you think the State would like to buy a pink M37?;-)

Tibby

Given the kinds of things that have gone on in this state in the last 5-10 years, I would say that yes, with the proper approach, the State would buy it.

mikester

As a prostate cancer survivor (July 17 will be 1 year) and since I know many women that have gone through brest cancer at a young age I say good job for a great cause.

FreightTrain

Banned
Heck...my wife made me paint the Airforce jeep SUPER GLOSS blue!
OD or Strata blue would not be heard so I sorta feel for ya.
OH well if it keeps the piece wjat the heck!!:roll:

Oh you mean the one with the incorrect blue and yellow that actually turned out to be correct paint scheme just slightly off shade of blue?.....:razz:

FreightTrain

Banned
Hey,I would drive it......Might be a less than manly color but it is still a deuce and the man points cancel out the anti-man points so you should be good to go!.......Now it needs my Hot pink SKS.......where did I put that thing.....Yes,I have one.Chinese SKS+$5 beat up extra stock+99c walfart paint=WTF at the MG shoot.