• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fall Camp Dirtbag

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Do we have a roll call of who is coming and expected arrival time?

I'm leaving here in a three truck convoy (1 deuce/2 civy) between 1800 and 1900 and hope to arrive at DIRTBAG by 2200ish. Barring any more trailer brake near fires........

Bad Karma

Bad Karma will be rolling in starting Friday AM and the big convoy around 2000. Looking forward to cleaning the area up. We have alot of trash bags.

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
Sorry fellas but it looks like I won't be making it this trip. Too many things going on in life at this time. Will, I'll get my shirts from you another time. I look forward to lots of pics and good stories. There is a 10 percent chance I might come out for the day on
Saturday but having 3 little ones to drag along for a 2 hour drive each way in an M1009 does not sound like fun without the DVD player and minivan.

Met1

Sorry fellas but it looks like I won't be making it this trip. Too many things going on in life at this time. Will, I'll get my shirts from you another time. I look forward to lots of pics and good stories. There is a 10 percent chance I might come out for the day on
Saturday but having 3 little ones to drag along for a 2 hour drive each way in an M1009 does not sound like fun without the DVD player and minivan.
My daughter will be there for what its worth. She has been telling all of her friends that she is going to hang out with Dirt Bags all week!! I hope you can make it!!

We are leaving the IE around noon. That gives us the entire afternoon to find the place.

Last edited:

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dirtbag? HEY I resemble that!!

Devin, hope you can make it, If not, all I gotta say is hang in there, it gets better and I know how it is!

Barneyszoo

Sorry to hear that Devin. But we still will put togater a Mojave road trip, Tried to load the fire wood with the crain on the duece, but wouldn't lift it. So it must be more that 500lbs of wood. Had to load it one pice at a time. Got it in and set off a bug bomb in the bacof the truck so I won't be hanging out with the creepy crawlies. EXCEPT FOR YOU GUYS.... LET GO TO DIRT BAG!!!!!!!!!

papaydsailor

just talk to the guys that are going to the baldwin park parade. we will convoy up there to meet you guys after the parade still in our uniform and and our clean up tools.

armytruck63

A friend of mine just got a new 2011 Polaris 4X4 that he wants to try out :grin:. It looks like we will be out on Saturday for the day with this new toy and my Mule.

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good crowd out here already. Lots to clean though.

Last edited: