• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fall Camp Dirtbag

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
So, what happened Will? Sounds like you had a leaker. Sounds like it was a blast in the Dez. Can't wait to see the pics and vids.

hole

It was another Great Dirtbag! I love seeing all the new faces, our hobby is growing! Unfortunately, we where missing some regulars this trip. Hope to see those folks out in the spring:grin:. Like Will mentioned, I lost another WC:mad:. Looks like I will be going through them all soon.
George, thank you for the b-day wishes, but mostly for your generosity! THANK YOU!

Kenny, I'll let Will tell you the whole story, but he got into a fight with a bird launcher

And thank you to everyone who attended!! Our group is growing!!

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Where else but Dirtbag would you need a road flare to save the day and someone happens to have one on him?

Where else but Dirtbag would a quad be in the exact place to stop a flaming doughnut from destroying the short bus?

Where else but Dirtbag would a F14 sonic boom rattle a mine shaft?

Where else but Dirtbag could you fill your sock/shoe full of blood, stop the bleeding with paper and a rubber band and keep on trucking?

Where else but Dirtbag could you steal a Sami at 1 a.m. using only NVGs?

Where else but Dirtbag could a man and his son wander into camp wondering what was going on and end up staying six hours?

The list goes on and on and on...........

100dollarman

Glad everyone made it back to base.

We had a BLAST! (literally!lol) at Camp DirtBag and cant wait for the next one!

Very cool group to hang out with!

Attachments

JDToumanian

So when is the next trip???? ...... Springtime!
Will - I think the weekend of the spring CDB trip should be reconsidered for 2011.... Every time so far, it has been on the same weekend as Camp Delta at Tower Park. We should be convoying up to Tower Park! Make CDB a few weeks before or a few weeks after.

The pinion bearings on my center axle are shot, and I shot my wad on a winch and NOS hard top kit for my deuce so I didn't take time off work for this trip but I was glad I was able to stop by for a few hours Saturday and say hello.

Jon

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Oh yeah, it was loud! Scared the begeebies outa me! It woulda been a bad thing to have it happen on the road. A totally unexpected thing. When I stop and think about it, about 5 miles back on one of the rock strewn parts of the road I was w/o the muffs and heard the noise a tire makes when a rock pops out from under it, kind of a little ping or snap. Thought nothing of it, I hear it in the p/u all the time. I think when that happened somehow the cord was damaged. Next thing you know POW, all over the road.

Kenny, I had a mishap with the skeet launcher. I forgot my spikes at home...truned out I had a bonus set in the range box :roll:, went back to the trailer to grab a couple more tent stakes, saw the freekin' thing cocked and still proceded to pound a stake in the ground. Dumb azz :-| The plate hit me in the rt leg, almost on the shin. It was a pretty good leaker, kinda squirted when I let the psi off. Put some pressure on it, let it sit, cleaned it and MET1's wonderful wifie had some steri strips. Stitched it and covered it and it was good to go! :beer:

Looks and feels good tonite after being on my feet all day.

TheRecorder

DVD Release.

DVD will be finished by noon today.

Flaming Doughnuts :jumpin: !

For those attending the CDB F2010, order your free copy today!
Approx. run time - 1hr. 6min.

Send me a mailing address via PM.

Attachments

Last edited:

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I received my Fall Dirtbag 2010 DVD in the mail yesterday. Thanks Jim! Of course I fast forwarded to see if the ATV intercept of the flaming doughnut was on there and it was.

Another great Recorder production!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks