• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fall Camp Dirtbag

BLK HMMWV

Can't get there before Sat. morning .!!!!
Don't even bother coming. !!!

I'm just kidding.
Several people won't be getting there until Sat. morning.
Only the dirtiest of Dirt bags go out before then.

You will be just fine with a Sat. arrival.
BH

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
For those not bothering to roll in until Saturday -

Bring BEER, ice and wood.

In that order.

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
Looks like I will be heading out there Friday afternoon around 4. This years going to be a quick turn around for me. I have to work Saturday afternoon so I'll be leaving about 10.

ZRacer

I just heard about this big shindig from DUG via a PM he sent about his tires. (DUG - consider those sold! I sent you a PM to your e-mail). Sounds like fun! [thumbzup]

Probably can't go though, as I might have "special duty" that weekend (and no, you DON'T want to know what that is... it makes me "glow in the dark").

As far as shootin' goes there... your local yokels tend to frown heavily on most of the stuff that I have here living in AZ. I assume that anything that takes big mags (30+ rounds) is NFG there? What is the deal if someone comes from somewhere other than the Peoples Republic of Kalifornia with heavy firepower? I bet "full-auto" would get me a first class ticket to the pokey there!

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
ZRacer - we don't "shoot", we "clean up" as all responsible Americans should. Some of the others can tell you what clean up tools are allowed and what aren't, but judging from the two times I've been there, they don't frown on much.

If you go - just say NO to the mine trail ride and YES to shovel wennies.

BLK HMMWV

F/A's in Cali.

As in any state , if you have a legally papered F/A gun and the appropriate paper work to go with it that is recognized in the state you want to take it to , and you were taking it to an organized event to use said equipment it would be no big deal.
However this would not fall into that category. You would have to get permission to bring it into this state from CA DOJ. ( Good luck trying to get that in Cali.)
You would also have to get permission to bring in your Hi-cap mags unless you have some already in the state before Jan 1 2000 .
You could just bring ammo and play with our stuff however.:mrgreen:

Confused yet?:roll:

Simply put you had best just enjoy that in AZ and host an event for all of us to come play with it there.

Ahh shovel weenies[thumbzup]

BH

armytruck63

At this point, I'll be bringing my beach chair and hoping for some sun. We are in the foothills and have been socked in with rain, drizzle and fog for a week. The two hour drive to work this morning was NO FUN!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

ZRacer

ZRacer - we don't "shoot", we "clean up" as all responsible Americans should. Some of the others can tell you what clean up tools are allowed and what aren't, but judging from the two times I've been there, they don't frown on much.

If you go - just say NO to the mine trail ride and YES to shovel wennies.
Ah, yes, of course... forgive me, I am learning a new language here. Politically correct linguistics has never been one of my strong points. :wink:

We do have it pretty good here in AZ with regard to 2nd Amendment rights, and I take full advantage of them. 8)

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ill be right behind you. Keep the lights on for us, we're coming in late.