• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Finally home!

us74k5

Its a Can-Bak soft top. They went out of business. It's the second soft top i have owned, and i love love love it. I do not notice any sound difference with it over the hard top, but probably because the trucks are so loud, something like that doesn't make a difference:) I can take it off and put it back on by myself in 15 minutes, the thing is great! Here is a pic with the sides rolled up.

Attachments

simoncrk

I called them, they insisted that "that's what you get" because I did not have them mount the tires on the truck... .
I totally and completely refuse to do business with 4wheeljunk. They took 7 hours to mount my tires and wheels, I wanted to align the front end while I was there, but by the time they were done with the tires I was too pissed. I made a morning appt a week in advance and was at the store when they unlocked the doors to open!!!! Ill get off my soap box....fat lady sings

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks