• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Finally home!

us74k5

Its a Can-Bak soft top. They went out of business. It's the second soft top i have owned, and i love love love it. I do not notice any sound difference with it over the hard top, but probably because the trucks are so loud, something like that doesn't make a difference:) I can take it off and put it back on by myself in 15 minutes, the thing is great! Here is a pic with the sides rolled up.

Attachments

simoncrk

I called them, they insisted that "that's what you get" because I did not have them mount the tires on the truck... .
I totally and completely refuse to do business with 4wheeljunk. They took 7 hours to mount my tires and wheels, I wanted to align the front end while I was there, but by the time they were done with the tires I was too pissed. I made a morning appt a week in advance and was at the store when they unlocked the doors to open!!!! Ill get off my soap box....fat lady sings