• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Findlay 2013 Armed Forced Day Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

kipman

I have a thought, I could bring my 16 by 16 tent to set up for all those staying at the show. Post up and let me know if that is a good idea.

Hope to be there Friday or Saturday. Looking for some deuce stuff. Boarding ladder, Tailgate, data plates: authorized fuels, manifold heater, anything for hot water cabin heater, and finally outer frame for windshield.

topgun217

If anyone needs the side glass for a m1009 i'll bring them, just paying it forward so they are free. I do need a spring for the front hubs, one of mine is not too springy any more and the twist lock-out wants to move around. Looking forward to see Kip, 319 and docfarmall again this year. Doc I owe you a six pack if I remember correctly, tell me what to bring.

Monkeyboyarmy

Hi, how much for the F bolts and the mule motors??? thanks
Yeah. I'll second that on the mule motors? Know anything about them?

FRIDAY ONLY....my boy's getting married saturday and he said I'm invited.
Stuff I could bring,but only if there is interest. I would need to load tonight.
HEMMT wheels with o-rings and nuts,new...$125
HEMMT o-rings,OR20-TUA, silicone new...$10
Michelin XL 12.5R-20's 95-100% tread...$150
New style short airpack rebuild kit,only 1 available right now...$100
M923 10 wheeler,ndt's,runs and drives perfect,needs some cosmetics...$4500
More as I think about it.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Would like to come but issues at home are now preventing it. I was also concerned about have space/spots since all I was given was a phone number. That would take a heck of a leap of faith for me to pull into a place that I have not recon'd before with a M35 and M1061 with 10 pallets of stuff.

Maybe next year.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I've got some NOS AO42 10hp gas motors in the crate if you want me to bring them. These are set up for generators but if you have an old 2cyl mule motor with sheet metal and plumbing it can be converted.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Yep cover is packed. $400 on the AO42's, I am only taking one unless some body else chimes in.ao42a.jpgao42.jpg Also have decided to sell one of my 1st Ranger Bn scout bikes but can't make up my mind on a sand or black one.special-tactics-minibike.jpg JrSean 010.jpg
And I have a couple of sets of the Ibis Tek tow bar ends M-ATV.jpg

Update also dug out a green M105 cover and a couple desert M101 trailer covers.

Last edited:
81 mm plastic ammo tubes i have thousands of these i can bring a bunch but gotta no ahead of time so i can load them.Also have 30, 50 cal. cans too just likes news.A 24 volt winch , 10 ton sheaves also too.

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks