• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Findlay 2013 Armed Forced Day Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

jw4x4

I had a couple of other stops to make. Just made it home @ 2230. A big thank you to Kip for providing the lodging tent. It was great to see everyone again and meet some new people. I took some pics and will post them soon. I hope MWmules made it home without encountering any tornadoes.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Time behind the wheel round trip 25 hours
Cost of gas to do it $220
Spending time with part of your Steel Soldiers family priceless!

Got home 22:10 central timefindlay 003.jpgfindlay 006.jpgfindlay 007.jpgfindlay 011.jpg And we were all amazed to see Cash Money leave Doc's hands, and his fingers were still warm and alive!findlay 013.jpg Our friend Doug was happy to have it in his.

Jerry just 70MPH cross winds and "pull over" rain.

hunderliggur

My son and I had a great time there Friday afternoon. Got a few things for the deuce including a windshield and air hose, some Jerry cans (which we used in Lima on the way back :-( ) and other stuff. We will be back next year.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm a little late in posting this. I was able to get there late Friday afternoon FINALLY, after some tire troubles along the way. Had a FANTASTIC time as usual. It was great seeing some old friends and meeting some new ones. I need to say a big thank you to Kip for the hospitality and the sound advice on the military cots which I will promptly ignore. :shock:

Looking forward to the next time.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
And just what might that advice be? Care to share the rest of the memorable quotes from the weekend?
Well, apparently you can go two ways with a military cot. :cookoo: :doh:

But if you were there, you might have said that was funnier than a circus train wreck.

dozenjeeps

Just wanted to make a comment on the Findlay show........was planning on attending and had a spot reserved when a medical problem popped up two days prior to the show and I called John's wife to tell her I would not make it and they could rerent out my spot......anyway I just got my money back and just wanted to say that I appreciate it and will do my best to attend next year.........this must be a good show when you have people like John in charge of the swap meet and a class act to return the fee, when a emergency comes up, you just do not see organizations run things like that anymore!!!1........anyway THANKS TO JOHN AND THE FINDLAY ORGANIZERS!!!!!!!!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks