• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Findlay 2013 Armed Forces Day Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

kipman

Andy, It will take about 45 days from now before you will see anything. If you had the spot last year, it will be offered to you this year. Call if you have any questions 614-440-9039.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone there sell tires at the swap meet? Known vendors, I mean.
Yes, but last year, most were way over priced. You can get some pretty good deals on parts there.
The vendors are usually not commercial vendors.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

Capt Pat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The one thing you don't want to do in Findlay is procrastinate....... I lost out on a boarding ladder for my 5 ton that way, waiting for the owner to come back as the wife didn't know and somebody who did bought it three minutes before he got back..... Would be nice to see a couple of them there that are not over priced..... Its a hobby not a necessity for me. Last years show was good but there seems to be alot of uniforms and less and less older M-series parts. Sure do miss Waynes show in Medina.......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.