• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Findlay 2013 Armed Forces Day Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Now that I'm more mobile, I'm going to try my best to get there for the show. I might have something interesting to bring along then too!!

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I made a thread for you JW. A little later, I'm gonna post a pic of something interesting I have and see if anybody can ID it for me and help me assess a value.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I do! You know, there are a couple of systems in place, where if you give them a little money, and box something up, they will take it from place to place! it's pretty cool! You should try one! I'll pay you for the shipping! I just can't make Findlay, which sucks as I really wanted to go parts shopping for my M37.

I'm new to this MV thing. I haven't been to any of these. What goes on at these? Parts and things for sale? People displaying their MV's? Can you just show up and look around, or do you have to bring an MV?

I want to come, possibly bring my 6 and 8 year old.

I have two MV's: M35A3 and a M151A2 but this is probably too far to drive them.

Status
Not open for further replies.