• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Findlay OH 2016 Military show. May 20-22nd

wafinley

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will be there! Hope it is a good one. Last year was my first trip and I was not disappointed. Picked up PRC-77 Radio, Top Bows for my M151A2, Some Pioneer Tools and M151 Manuals. Hope to score some stuff for M1008... See you all there!

zebedee

conceptualizer at large
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Unfortunately I'll have to miss this years sarcasm-fest, hope you all have a great time. Thanks to all of the offers for a lift out there.

Knee injury is healing but my client base has taken a big hit so I'll have to save the pennies for a while 'till I can come up with plan B/2 + Plan C.

See you all down the road.

"Sean Connery"

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I plan on rolling out of Canton, OH right after work on Saturday morning. Should be at Findlay before noon on Sat. Can't wait to see everybody again.

Monkeyboyarmy

I wasn't talking about the pup. I was talking about the truck lol. No, I'm kidding. Every time I ran a part to my truck, I had to go pet her (the pup). But I was seriously impressed with the truck too.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just got back home from the show. I only spent 8 hours there but it was a good 8 hours seeing old friends and finally meeting Mr John Tennis. He gave me a first hand account of his ordeal last fall.

The highlight of the day/trip was riding in the Huey. AWESOME!!!

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I hear that they are bringing two to use next year. I thing they ran about 15 or 16 flights with 6 paid passengers on each one. Some people missed out by waiting too long.

It will be good to have you there.

Did I mention that the flight was AWESOME!!

Last edited:

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I got back home from the show earlier today, another great time was had. Once again, I cheapskated out on the Huey ride unfortunately, I let my wallet get in the way of my fun....NEVER AGAIN!!!!!! I'm doing it next year for sure.

It was great to see all the old friends and meet a few new ones as well. Always have a great time hanging out with the SteelSoldiers gang, can't wait until next year!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks