• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Florida Convoy Thread

cessnatwin

I guess I can end up there if you get a little more info as to where to meet you at and stuff! I am driving the 5 ton, so cruise control is about 69mph, so nobody better leave me in the dust!

phil2968

Just to be clear, we would like to be LEAVING Wildwood at 9am. It would be nice to grab some breakfast but everyone needs to get there early enough to eat.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If all goes as planned, I'll be at Wildwood by midnight Tuesday. I'm going to grab some ZZZZs at the Pilot truckstop and be ready in the AM. At this time I'm driving my M35A2C with 2 M116A3 trailers in the bed and the contact maintenance trailer in tow. Other stuff may come as well. I don't think anyone has to worry about speed. Deuces run around 55 so if anyone gets smoked, it will be us deucers.

T

televisionman007

look i sold my duece to a fellow soldier on here and bought a m109. i hope to bring it but if not ill bring my suburban 3/4 ton with plenty plenty of room if anyone wants to ride with me. Ill be with RAYZER and BRENDA hi brenda lol. Ray have u tought brenda to drive yet???????????:deadhorse:

Green_gator

Waffle House!!!!!! I will plan to get there early. I would like to think that I could depart Tuesday evening and rack out there but expect that I will be packing and working until late in the evening.

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got CB in my rig. Probably bringing up the rear, in case of breakdowns. Plus I have to pull into the AG/weigh stations. Shouldn't be problem to catch up though. Fuel is a "little" cheaper across the GA line. Flying J and TA at exit 2, Pilot (I believe) at exit 5. Wilco/Hess at exit 11. That's a good area to take a break and rest the ears. Also a Pilot at exit 101, Denny's next door, and a couple fast food places for lunch. Will have my exit guide if those don't work out time-wise.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks