• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Florida Rally Parts Thread...

tjcouch

If somewhere was there selling 10 NDTs I might bite. (I would need 2 rims too.)

I have been kicking around the idea of putting the truck back to duals.

devilman96

oilcan said:
I have a 25 gallon square tank that I think is off a new-ish topkick. It got "warrantied" because of peeling paint. Not sure on actual dimensions, but if I remember right, it was about 1/2 the length of a deuce tank. Roughly the same sizes everywhere else. I'll have to verify that, though.

If someone drives through near me or gimp, it could hitch a ride down.
Get me a pic or two please!!!

devilman96

Guys I got a bunch more pics from Matt last night... Again I ask you to keep in mind that he is going far out of his way to support us and the rally so please take this into consideration and support him in return!!!

Pinz guys... If you’re looking for air tanks for compressor projects, he's got several M35 air tanks!

Attachments

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
RE: Tent poles

I don't know if anyone needs any trailer parts, but I'm parting out my container converter dolly.

tbanks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
parts

Right now I have about 450 poles left,5'8" side wall poles are 3.00 each,10'3" or 12'3" center poles at 8.00 each.I'm not trying to hardsale anybody but I am negotiating with a major dealer to take all the poles and canvas that I have.I still have about 20 of the NOS 20'X40' GP tarps left at 150.00 for 1,125.00 each 5 or more,100.00 each take them all FOB my site.The tarps weigh 200 pounds each.If citizen wants to he can pick them up on his way south but you will need to confirm that with him.PM me or call me at 1-859-749-5659.THANKS

oilcan

RE: parts

If I could make it, I would. There's a very slight chance, but for now let's just plan for giving the tank a ride.

It's been a long time since I've been able to get some real shootin' done, and even longer since I've been to FL. Man, it'd be nice...

devilman96

Guys im getting ready to run wheel sets for a few customers... Several comming to the rally have asked about picking them up there, etc, etc, etc... NOW (as in this week) would be the time to speak up if you want them as I will not have time after this production run to mess with another set before the rally... not being pushy, im just sayin... Shipping isnt cheap!

Attachments

ida34

I tried Matt by email with no luck and I tried calling today and got a machine. Anyone got better commo with him. I am looking for a passengers side fender for the M35A2.

Thanks
Chuck

Capt.Marion

citizensoldier, you wouldn't happen to have any M37 throttle cables that go on the dash? Mine was removed and replaced with of all things an hour meter. If you do could you PM me what you'd want for it? Thanks
ken

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks