• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Florida Rally Parts Thread...

poppop

I have two gun rings for sale and can bring them to the rally. They look brand new and appear to never have been installed. Its the ring only with no attaching hardware. The ring is complete to the best of my knowledge. I am asking $700.00 each. If interested and you want pictures PM me.

55 cameo, what are you asking for the tires????

55Cameo

I've been told they are worth anywhere from $1400 to $2500 for the set of 7. I guess the best offer gets them. I don't need them and it would be great to recoup some on the money from the Deuce.

citizensoldier

I do not

Capt.Marion said:
citizensoldier, you wouldn't happen to have any M37 throttle cables that go on the dash? Mine was removed and replaced with of all things an hour meter. If you do could you PM me what you'd want for it? Thanks
ken
I do not have one of these. You can probably make the newer style work like the put on the M35.. Not sure if they are too long or not.. Sorry..

1crook

US Military Extreme Cold Weather "Mickey Mouse" Bo

Hey Guys, I was able to get my hands on some New US Military Extreme Cold Weather "Mickey Mouse" Boots with Valves, Size 9 R. They are waterproof and keep your feet warm when it gets as cold as -20 F. The boots run a little larger than there size states, Clinto is able to wear them and he typically wears a size 10.5 R and has room to spare. I am asking $30 a pair plus shipping. Clinto is going to the FL Rally and can deliver them for free to anyone that will be there. I will send a few extra pairs with him so that you can see them before you decide as well.

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I found this in a shopvan body. It's a like new CANVAS end curtain! Under it was a second end curtain and under that was a really nice canvas bed tarp. Need to confirm that is's for a deuce but from it's folded condition, it was nice. Don't waste your time trying to email Matt, just get on the phone with him if you need any of this stuff

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just got this from one of my co-workers.
Ken:
Would you know of anyone in the market for the following items:

1 new GP medium canvas tent w/ liner and new poles $900

1 GP small, w/ liner and poles. excellent condition, but 2 holes from rodent damage in peak. $200

2 sets of latrine screens with poles and stakes $25 each

1 gasoline fired immersion heater, brand new in crate w/TM $75

I need to clean out my garage. Call or email if you know anyone interested

Thanks

Act fast and I might be able to delver any of this to the rally. PM me for Sarges number

dc3coyote

I believe so I gave him my cell # to call if he had any problems.
I will be back in the states tomorrow afternoon. If anybody needs help give me a shout.
727 967 8142
If it is a real emergency you can call me at 242 339 1451 that is my international #
My work number is 727 535 1437 ext 1550
Just ask for DC3 Rountree

Greengemdepot

Rally 2007

This is Matt from Live Oak. I will be at the Rally Friday Morning so this is a message to let you all know to put in your last requests now if you need me to bring something for you to the Rally.

Thanks

See you there.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks