• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

**Florida Richloam MV Rally**

rbeasley66

Jack; if your making a shirt order, I would like two large shirts. They look good! [thumbzup]

Vinny; Feb. 3, 4, 5 & 6 look good for me. Although, I'll probably head back home Sat. night so I can be on duty at the fire house Sun. morning.
If you don't forget the corn chowder, I won't forget the ice :doh:

SixSpeed

Banned
Jack; if your making a shirt order, I would like two large shirts. They look good! [thumbzup]

Vinny; Feb. 3, 4, 5 & 6 look good for me. Although, I'll probably head back home Sat. night so I can be on duty at the fire house Sun. morning.
If you don't forget the corn chowder, I won't forget the ice :doh:
You got it! I am going to start asking around for pre-orders and I'll get it going.

See you out there...with ice! Haha

.::M::.

Jack you know I will be out, hoping to meet some more members and disappear for a weekend! Would love to have my truck and the bob finished by then, but either way will be there in an MV! I will spread the word and see if I can get some others to attend :grd:

cessnatwin

You need to watch Kelly's Heroes and you will see why I started calling TVMAN ODDBALL007, as it is much more fitting, it is not an insult by any means Donald Southerland played an Army tanker in WWII and reminds me sooo much of his role. Doghead said he would work on getting it changed for the site, I think it is a cool nickname, and not said as an INSULT! Chris you are a great guy and my friend, so watch the movie!

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I requested a name change for him. It's up to Mangus to actually do it....aua I don't have access to do it myself, or I would.

I could call Mike a dozen times a day(I have for many more important things) but it doesn't help.

stalker

Jack- there is a picture of a mog on that shirt and I have yet to see a mog at any one of the Richloam events. Where is the picture of the Pinz (arguably the world's premier off road vehicle). Of course I happen to own one and might be partial.:-D

vinny-socom1

I just saw this and I am curious, if you wanted a different location or wanted more FL rallys, why put it so close to the FL SS rally or the MVPA event? Why not spread them out? I just read through several pages on both threads and am shocked. It almost seems that this is in spite of not moving the location? Devilman offers up his place and funds to put it on and now there is one just 2-3 weeks before it? You know at the GA rally, we talked about another GA rally at Benning area (due to the Patton museum moving), but the talk was an additional event months apart that was trying more to get the MVPA relevant to us (kind of a renovated Aberdeen). This almost seems to be, you don't want to move so we are going to have one here 2 weeks earlier. Totally dissapointed. Just my 2 cents.

hndrsonj

I'm sorry your disappointed but our intentions were not to compete with the Fl Rally.

It really just comes down to weather, Feb. is the best month in Florida to have an outside event, normally cool temps & light to no rain. This allows people to tent camp, hang around a camp fire or just relax. This is why the FFCMVPA planned there events in Feb and why Mike plans the Fl Rally in Feb. too.

Just as the GA Rally is planned in Oct. due to the heat you can understand that nobody in Florida wants to hang around a camp fire in 90+ temps.

March & April start getting into the rainy months so we felt in order to accommodate the group we tried to plan it as far from the Fl Rally as possible so everybody has an opportunity to do both. We did a small event in June this year and everybody that came had a blast the only comments made were it was really too hot.

Thanks for your comments and I hope you will try to come to the event.

Vinny

stalker

And with this last comment I hope to bring an end to everyone's concerns on both threads regarding the Florida events.
We hope that everyone that loves MV's can make it to all of the events that suite their needs whether it is held in Florida or any other state. I personally would like to make it to all of the events in the February time period. The Richloam event is being offered in ADDITION to the other rally that I still hope to be a part of. This is not a competition. In the future we hope to be able to coordinate more events during the calender year. At this point the upcoming events offer more options to everyone to attend one or all of the events. Everyone relax and have a good time among old and new friends.:-D

SixSpeed

Banned
Jack- there is a picture of a mog on that shirt and I have yet to see a mog at any one of the Richloam events. Where is the picture of the Pinz (arguably the world's premier off road vehicle). Of course I happen to own one and might be partial.:-D
I just knew I would be getting some Pinzgauer owners complaining, so I actually spent like 30 minutes searching for a line drawing of a Pinz. If you can find one I will put it in. :)

T

televisionman007

You need to watch Kelly's Heroes and you will see why I started calling TVMAN ODDBALL007, as it is much more fitting, it is not an insult by any means Donald Southerland played an Army tanker in WWII and reminds me sooo much of his role. Doghead said he would work on getting it changed for the site, I think it is a cool nickname, and not said as an INSULT! Chris you are a great guy and my friend, so watch the movie!
hey chris its all good bud u and lil A are def cool in my book,good luck on the trip

Pinz25086

I will be there whenever you decide what the date will be. I have to agree that the Pinz would be a great addition to the shirt Jack! Put me down for 1 XXL and 1 Large.

Wayne

SixSpeed

Banned
I've been in Photoshop for an hour trying to turn that Pinz picture into something usable, lol. Getting closer, hopefully I can make this work.

T

televisionman007

jack heres an idea as im jus thinking out loud.. If a person pre orders a shirt that person should have the option of a duece 5 ton m109 or a pinz. and heck id even pay 15.00 if i could have a m109 ON MINE

SixSpeed

Banned
Everyone will already pay $15 extra because they will be getting a picture of a Pinz. Did I already mention I happen to own one?:p
Tim
LOL...graphic design aint cheap someone is going to pay for it! LOL

It all depends on who I can find to make the shirts if I can have a custom picture on it. I am having a few samples made. We'll see!

T

televisionman007

lol...graphic design aint cheap someone is going to pay for it! Lol

it all depends on who i can find to make the shirts if i can have a custom picture on it. I am having a few samples made. We'll see!
sounds good keep me posted

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Better add an M817 to the shirt now too!rofl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks