• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FNG from Texas

PaulbusMax

I rarely see any MV's on the road around here,i live 15 minutes from Saginaw. I hope to correct the MV shortage in my area. hahaha. I can dream, i'll get something!

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm new here. I go to the Classified Section and I cant post there cause I dont see a (New Thread button). Do I have to have a certain number of posts before I can submit a thread in the classified ad section ?
Yes you need a certain number of posts (5 I believe). Then go into the section you want to post in, such as vehicles, and there will be a highlighted area in the upper right that says "submit new ad."

Thanks Convict1 - I'll definitely take you up on the offer of a close look at your deuce. I'll shoot you an e-mail so we can coordinate a day/time that works best for you.

FYI - I "won" a deuce in the GL auction that closed on 1/27 - now the wait for the EUC to clear. Convict1 if you have time in the next several weeks to give me a walk around I would certainly appreciate it!

I rarely see any MV's on the road around here,i live 15 minutes from Saginaw. I hope to correct the MV shortage in my area. hahaha. I can dream, i'll get something!

Well - I'm doing my part - just won an M35a2 on the 1/27 GL auction. Will likely be going to get her in the next several weeks. Already won a couple of M105 trailers and wouldn't you know it my EUC (very first one) on those cleared in a mere 12 calendar days (sent to Battle Creek on 1/20 and approved on 2/1)! That's got to be some sort of record.

Hopefully my EUC for the Deuce will clear equally quickly - submitted it on 1/28 and it went to Battle Creek on 2/1.

Correction -should have said just one two M35a2's! Couldn't decide between two of them and ended up (somewhat by accident) "winning both of them". :cookoo: Wife is still fuming! Oh well, figure I'll get them home and decide which one to keep and which one to sell. The fun (er - addiction) begins! :jumpin:

OL AG '89

THREAD HIJACK!!!! WARNING !!!!!
"Hope to see all of ya'll at the upcoming rally in March"
Where do the plans stand for the TEXAS get-together????
We need MORE stuff than the one in November.....
1/2 the trails closed, the other half to short or skinny for the BIG BOYS to play on....

Are we thinking about going back to BVORR?????
Or maybe somewhere else?????
I have SEVERAL suggestions, but need to get our name in the hat if we want to TAKE THEM OVER FOR THE WEEKEND......
HIJACK OVER....

2 duece from the same auction?????
my wife would do what she does best!!!! lucky for me the 120MM smoothbores gave me a small hearing problem....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks