• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FNG from Texas

PaulbusMax

I rarely see any MV's on the road around here,i live 15 minutes from Saginaw. I hope to correct the MV shortage in my area. hahaha. I can dream, i'll get something!

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm new here. I go to the Classified Section and I cant post there cause I dont see a (New Thread button). Do I have to have a certain number of posts before I can submit a thread in the classified ad section ?
Yes you need a certain number of posts (5 I believe). Then go into the section you want to post in, such as vehicles, and there will be a highlighted area in the upper right that says "submit new ad."

Thanks Convict1 - I'll definitely take you up on the offer of a close look at your deuce. I'll shoot you an e-mail so we can coordinate a day/time that works best for you.

FYI - I "won" a deuce in the GL auction that closed on 1/27 - now the wait for the EUC to clear. Convict1 if you have time in the next several weeks to give me a walk around I would certainly appreciate it!

I rarely see any MV's on the road around here,i live 15 minutes from Saginaw. I hope to correct the MV shortage in my area. hahaha. I can dream, i'll get something!

Well - I'm doing my part - just won an M35a2 on the 1/27 GL auction. Will likely be going to get her in the next several weeks. Already won a couple of M105 trailers and wouldn't you know it my EUC (very first one) on those cleared in a mere 12 calendar days (sent to Battle Creek on 1/20 and approved on 2/1)! That's got to be some sort of record.

Hopefully my EUC for the Deuce will clear equally quickly - submitted it on 1/28 and it went to Battle Creek on 2/1.

Correction -should have said just one two M35a2's! Couldn't decide between two of them and ended up (somewhat by accident) "winning both of them". :cookoo: Wife is still fuming! Oh well, figure I'll get them home and decide which one to keep and which one to sell. The fun (er - addiction) begins! :jumpin:

OL AG '89

THREAD HIJACK!!!! WARNING !!!!!
"Hope to see all of ya'll at the upcoming rally in March"
Where do the plans stand for the TEXAS get-together????
We need MORE stuff than the one in November.....
1/2 the trails closed, the other half to short or skinny for the BIG BOYS to play on....

Are we thinking about going back to BVORR?????
Or maybe somewhere else?????
I have SEVERAL suggestions, but need to get our name in the hat if we want to TAKE THEM OVER FOR THE WEEKEND......
HIJACK OVER....

2 duece from the same auction?????
my wife would do what she does best!!!! lucky for me the 120MM smoothbores gave me a small hearing problem....