• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fontana, Ca MV final resting place trip

BKinzey said:
What is this X-mas :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't remember the last time I got up this early on a Saturday! :D :D 8) 8) 8)
Yes you can, when you got up Xmas morning to run in to see if Santa made it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now we're going en mass to look and see what Santa has to offer.

Bringing my digital so lots of photos to be taken for the one's that can't make it. Film at 11.

Greg Booth, if you are back from Alaska ( :drool: :drool: :drool: ) and monitoring this I will call you real time on those front hubs with availability and price. If all a go will try and snag them this go-round. I also have your MVPA stickers finished by the way - welcome home.

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If it's not too late, add a few marker lights to the list, I only need the bases with the rubber part so the upper doesn't matter, color or otherwise. Have a great day! Thanks.

gbooth

Polverone said:
BKinzey said:
What is this X-mas :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't remember the last time I got up this early on a Saturday! :D :D 8) 8) 8)
Yes you can, when you got up Xmas morning to run in to see if Santa made it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now we're going en mass to look and see what Santa has to offer.

Bringing my digital so lots of photos to be taken for the one's that can't make it. Film at 11.

Greg Booth, if you are back from Alaska ( :drool: :drool: :drool: ) and monitoring this I will call you real time on those front hubs with availability and price. If all a go will try and snag them this go-round. I also have your MVPA stickers finished by the way - welcome home.
Yes I am Back Have a bit of Jet lag But otherwise all is OK

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
We're baaaccckkk! It was cool early on, but got HOT later. Everyone should be checking in so we know we all got home. It was great meeting you all, had a blast! Here are som pics of things people wanted and just a few of things.
Bjorn, sorry, no marker lights seen, but there probably is some there, it'll just take more looking. See pics for other items found though.

Greg, I didn't see hubs, but I have an xtra set, and I can have them de-splined for you if you want them....PM me if your interested.

Area52...800 series cargos..$6500 .... wreckers... $11 to 12k, both prices are for running trucks.

Adam, No steps that were wory anything..all were bent and no forling steps.

Clinto, no poles, see following pics.

Clinto and Kenny, no pins found for the steps, but...there are most likely some there, just gotta look.

dieselsmoke...see attached pics.

canon ninja...see attached pics.

Attachments

nf6x

Feral Engineer
I had a great time at the Boneyard trip! I didn't find the one thing that I had in mind (a set of troop seats and a headache board for my M35A2C dropside truck), but I did get some other good stuff: A set of field chocks and a boom jack spreader for my wrecker, a pile of blank dataplates, an electronic tach that I might be able to use with my HMMWV, a BIG 2-legged chain sling, a jack plate, and pile of pin locks for sea containers. Here are a few pictures:

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd like to put some names with that bunch too. The Groundmaster is going to be most pleased with the location of all those paint piercing washers. Whaddya say Bjorn?

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lol, yeah, but I'll need some 50 to complete the wiring on the 8x8 and different sizes too. Don't understand why they are so hard to find...
Thanks guys for thinking of me.
Edit: Just noticed the torn open box! That looks great, send me the bill. :)
Looks like it's enough for everybody.

groundog

:driver: did anyone see any ammo hoists--they mount in the back of a M-35 and extend about 4 feet past the end of the bed---used to load artillery shells Thanks

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got back just fine.
It was a great day and a great time meeting new folks. EMS4TY brought his gasser. What a great truck!

I got myself an extra set of cab canvas support hardware, NOS new brake master cyl., a like new tailgate, a set of injector lines, a handfull of cab weather stripping and a NOS hyd. air cylinder NICE!!!

I for one, had a great time and can't wait to see more of the pics that'll be posted.

EMS4TY: I passed ya on the fwy goin' home. Let us know you made it back OK. Thanks again to Will Wagner for puttin' this together.

Attachments

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Already sandin'?? You are an animal! the heat wiped me out, i'm headed forthe pool!

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
Im the other good looking guy in the black shirt. It was a blast, I didnt want to leave. Great meeting everyone. I got home in time to wash off my dirt tan and head to a birthday party.

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
WillWagner said:
Already sandin'?? You are an animal! the heat wiped me out, i'm headed forthe pool!
I gotta...If I don't i'll never hear the end of "is your duece runnin' yet?" :lol:

I didn't head for the pool, I headed for a few more cold ones! :D

Before I forget. Thanks Polverone for the great gift to everyone. That was very thoughtful.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks