• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fontana, Ca MV final resting place trip

ems4ty

Looking forward to being there. I used to (Still do, actually in parts) have a 1927 Ford T-Bucket HotRod that I would take to Fudd's every week. Can't wait to see how it goes. I'll be sure to take the camera and post in a new thread. I started to change some of the fluids and ran into a problem. Whoever had the truck before me cross threaded or damaged the drain plug on the front differential. I should have known there was going to be a problem because it was pretty difficult to get it to come out. Anyways, I picked up a new 3/4" Pipe Plug and a new Tap. Hopefully I can salvage the threads and get it to seal up without any major headaches. However, seems like every time I take the truck for a spin, I find another leak. Hope they don't get mad at Fuddruckers when my truck decides to mark it's territory! :lol:

ems4ty

Yes and No. We still have the pretty much everything but the frame. The exisiting frame was so rusted and thrashed that it was getting way too dangerous to drive it. Here's what it used to look like:

Click on the link and scroll down to the bottom of the page, I'm the second one from the bottom left.

http://images.google.com/imgres?img...es?q=tyler+heer&gbv=2&svnum=10&hl=en&safe=off

Still waiting on saving up the funds to get a new rolling chassis. Then I'll remount the body (Which is all original steel - This is not a kit car!) and put the drivetrain back in. Fun little car. Smoked a lot of people with. Besides, I'ts got the potential to put a blower and NOx on it as well. Fun stuff!!!

Cya,

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
WillWagner said:
We're baaaccckkk! .....
Bjorn, sorry, no marker lights seen, but there probably is some there, it'll just take more looking. See pics for other items found though.....
Will, thank you so much, received package of star washers and ground straps.

:D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks