• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

found on road dead

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like the telephone maintenance body. I'm no expert with these but looks right. Long WB chassis too!

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
it is a V-41 telephone maintennance truck, good call kenny, built on the M56 chassie
Im slow, this is what you get when you type with ONE finger

L999here

Excellent starter vehicle....

This Dodge would make an excellent starter vehicle for restoration...and double for everyday transportation too. Larger than a jeep,smaller than a duce...and probably cheaper to restore than either of the above. Buy it,get it running and then sell it to someone who would lovingly restore it. If I wasn't into armor...

A

A/C Cages

I have a pic somewhere???? When I find it I will post it.
Its of my Grandpa driving one of these with the same back.
After his return from being a POW he drove one of these and did Telepole Repairs as he called it. He was originally from Ireland if you cant tell. lol

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Definitly a rare bird there. I saw one restored at Aberdeen years ago. Very cool truck. Now if David Doyle will ever find all the pieces to the CMU-5 I've been trying to buy off him for 4yrs...

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
She may be a little "battle weary" but she's definitely worthy of becoming YOUR next PROJECT.

Regardless of the "opposition", lack of funding, or "failure to appreciate" by the unit financial officer.... D*MN the torpedoes and FULL SPEED AHEAD - that piece of history MUST be restored :!:

Who owns it?
Is it FOR SALE?
etc. etc. etc.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks