• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GA Meet, Greet, and Eat

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Any members within about 20 miles or so of gainesville Ga.( had to add Ga. so as to keep other non-Ga. Gainesville members from getting to excited ) would like to set up a Meet, Greet, and Eat in the future, lets here from you, I was thinking of RABBIT TOWN cafe (GREAT food, good price), Sat is better then Sun. because of the after church crowd, parking would be across the street, the cafe is 1 mile east of 985 at exit 24

So any suggestions as to breakfast or lunch, or other ideas

Thanks

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Quote Originally Posted by taylordc15 View Post

"I'm going to vote for the 15th, head back to Afghanistan on the 16th so that is the only date I can make"

If that is a GOOD ENOUGH reason for a date, then there is not any, so

FEBRUDAY 15, 2014, 1:00 (1300)
RAIN or SHINE or SNOW

Last edited:

zout

May have to use the POV but in for it - works better for us for luncheon than breakfast as the 4 squirrels will be in limbo waiting to go home before lunch and after breakfast.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I'd like an excuse to actually drive something versus just working on them.

zout

Hey RON - you just going to keep making suggestions or going to pick a date. Here is some help and suggestions.

2nd or 3rd weekend in Feb - either Sat or Sun and on our end we'll just have to work out the "what is happening at the moment with Squirrels thing".

You choice of:
Rabbittown CafeAddress:Address:
Relocated from Relocated to Not true? Show all edits Not true?
Placement on map is approximate
2415 Old Cornelia Highway
Gainesville, GA 30507

Get directions

(770) 287-3695
is a great suggestion and I second the motion. It may be still a POV we head up in (or just me) but get on with it and SET THE DATE.

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I will recon tomorrow then post up, thank you for the kick in the butt.

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I will do a recon for the rabbet town café tomorrow, I have had a few thing get in the way, like a hub r/r on my pu, ect..

How about feb. 15\, does that sound ok, or the sat before or after ?????

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Saturday is better because of NO church crowd, just reconed the LZ, plenty of flat parking across the street, so lets come up with a Sat. date the 18th, 15th, or the 22nd., I was thinking about a 1:00 pm(1300). Any thoughts on this. Lets get this done, set a date, then have a great, meet and eat, the rabbet town café has great eats, you can go thought the line and let them load your plate, or order burgers, ect. to order, the prices are pretty good and it is easy to get to from just about anywhere, you could even DROP in by parachute.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks