• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GA Meet, Greet, and Eat

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
As of right now, we are still on for Saturday and as far as I know, I do not see any reason to cancel unless HE$$ freezes over, Hum maybe that was not the best choice of words right now,

And yes COMEBACKS are not good, most of the time only happens once, then the truck GOES to a different shop, no comebacks MEANS that the truck WILL be coming back when needed work is needed.

zout

We know at least Clinto can make it there on the Mule rofl- all should be looking great weather wize for Saturday and a nice time to get out of Dodge.

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Party Crashers......My self with Spicy and Hayden will be coming and if needed we can bring Pink the Tank! We have been driving all over the place this week in snow and have not been stopped yet! We love our CUCV!

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Party Crashers......My self with Spicy and Hayden will be coming and if needed we can bring Pink the Tank! We have been driving all over the place this week in snow and have not been stopped yet! We love our CUCV!
GREAT, you guys are always welcome, leave room for some good home cooken food

zout

Bobby - tell Spicy I have a couple hundred crushed cans and probably over 200,000 can pull tabs to donate tomorrow for her trip to Peru. Anyone not thinkin I have that many pull tabs have someone take a pic tomorrow for you.
If you have empty soda or beer cans bring them along and add to the trash bag - Spicy can tell you all about what this support is for.

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bobby - tell Spicy I have a couple hundred crushed cans and probably over 200,000 can pull tabs to donate tomorrow for her trip to Peru. Anyone not thinkin I have that many pull tabs have someone take a pic tomorrow for you.
If you have empty soda or beer cans bring them along and add to the trash bag - Spicy can tell you all about what this support is for.
Thanks again Zout for your support! She has been raising money since the GA Rally October 2013 were she collected cans as well for her Paru Mission Trip with our church in July this year! She will be gone for one week and will be working with a villages Orphanage as well as help out in the holding tanks for orphan children! As well as her team will be constructing one home if possible while there! As well as they are bringing food and supplies to feed 2000 people!

Her funds she has to raise in total is $1450.00 She has raised $500 so far with $300 more due at end of month to pay for air fair tickets!

Note: If its NOT OK to post this on the forum Please remove it quickly!
We have Krispy Kreme Certificates we are selling as part of this fundraiser! $6.00 per certificate for one Dozen Glazed Doughnuts

3083433_orig.jpg

zout

At 13:00 folks - Rabbit Town Cafe
2415 Old Cornelia Highway
Gainesville, GA 30507

This is located EAST of 365 , exit 24, then just up the hill on the left but is on the right across the street.

Just a REMINDER for this Meet, Greet, and Eat, hope to see a bunch of you on the 15th

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We are at our sons Basketball game now then after we will be on to the meet and greet!

I also wanted to thank some of our SS Members that might be viewing this thread that came by my booth in Bellview Flordia last weekend and said hi! Made me feel at home so far away from home even though all y'all was wondering was we're was Spicy....lol...Thanks for y'all's support!

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ga mafia meeting called to order in a few minutes. Problem is I am running late, more to follow

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not home yet, both wreckers dead on side of road. Waiting for another big wrecker
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392512011.505795.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392512025.052865.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392512038.582156.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392512050.380559.jpg