• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GA Meet, Greet, and Eat

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We just got both wreckers back operational. Guess it might be time to break things again :)

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Swiss, I appreciate all of your and Ron's hospitality but don't want to be on the "hook" anytime soon.
I think that you were hooked long before we had to put your baby on the hook:)

besides look at the fun that we would all have missed if the cam shaft did not break

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yea Andy we had a blast but let's not do a repeat.
And Swiss you and Ron need to not repeat
Sigo for good friends no distance is too far.

andy3

I'll have all my kids because my wife will be out of town but I'm in! 1pm sound OK? For the record acorn count is 7 right now. Just got an emergency placement of 3 of our former foster sons indefinitely.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Praise the Lord!! We have date and time! Mods can you change title to reflect date, 2/17/15 and 1300 hrs

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks