• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GA Meet, Greet, and Eat

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I'm going to vote for the 15th, head back to Afghanistan on the 16th so that is the only date I can make
If that is a GOOD ENOUGH reason for a date, then there is not any, so

FEBRUDAY 15, 2014, 1:00 (1300)
RAIN or SHINE or SNOW

Last edited:

zout

Ron - 15th sounds like the date - we sure cannot send a fellow member back without a good Burger in him.
1:00 roundup time ?? EH

Will have to drive the POV up there since the laws not passed yet for me to fire up the JOKERS WILD and bring it.

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Ron - 15th sounds like the date - we sure cannot send a fellow member back without a good Burger in him.
1:00 roundup time ?? EH

Will have to drive the POV up there since the laws not passed yet for me to fire up the JOKERS WILD and bring it.
Please NOTE a MV is NOT required, the ONLY thing that is REQUIRED is a WANT to meet follower MV enthusiasts AND a appetite.

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I know that the 819 will be there, a few other members will be there, hope others can make it, I would like to get some kind of numbers so I can get the tables put together so we can have a talk fest without yelling across the room.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
We'll be there and we'll bring a deuce of some sort.

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Originally Posted by taylordc15
"I'm going to vote for the 15th, head back to Afghanistan on the 16th so that is the only date I can make"

RAIN or SHINE or SNOW
Rabbit Town Cafe
2415 Old Cornelia Highway
Gainesville, GA 30507

This is located EAST of 365 , exit 24, then just up the hill on the left but parking is on the right across the street.

Just moving this, trying to get a rough count, It would be nice if this turned into a monthly or bimonthly thing, need to see how things go.

Last edited:

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Originally Posted by taylordc15
I'm going to vote for the 15th, head back to Afghanistan on the 16th so that is the only date I can make

If that is not a GOOD ENOUGH reason for a date, then there is not any, so

RAIN or SHINE or SNOW
I know that the 819 will be there, a few other members will be there, hope others can make it, I would like to get some kind of numbers so I can get the tables put together so we can have a talk fest without yelling across the room

Please NOTE a MV is NOT required, the ONLY thing that is REQUIRED is a WANT to meet follower MV enthusiasts AND a appetite.

RAIN or SHINE or SNOW

Rabbit Town Cafe
Gainesville, GA 30507

This is located EAST of 985/365 north , exit 24, then just up the hill on the left but parking is on the right across the street.

Just moving this, trying to get a rough count, It would be nice if this turned into a monthly or bimonthly thing, need to see how things go.

Last edited:

andy3

I spoke to owner of Praise The Lard in Sugar Hill. He told me anytime we want to set something up, anyone with a MV or the group gets free beverage & dessert. So we may want to shoot for a May event there.

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial

RAIN or SHINE or SNOW

Rabbit Town Cafe
Gainesville, GA 30507

This is located EAST of 365 , exit 24, then just up the hill on the left but is on the right across the street.

Just a REMINDER for this Meet, Greet, and Eat, hope to see a bunch of you on the 15th

zout

Well after this week - we'll be looking forward to a little 60 degree weather and some comradre - even Zout2 coming along.

taylordc15

Up at Andrews AFB, my flight got canceled so I'm driving back, passed 20 wrecks in the last 50 miles. At the rate I'm going I'll have to head straight to Rabbit Town

clinto

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
So we're still good for Saturday, right?

taylordc15

Clinto, I'll be there just so I can give you a hard time, you weren't kidding about how much you test drove my truck, I made it 3 miles from your house before she died and I had to go get a can of diesel

clinto

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Clinto, I'll be there just so I can give you a hard time, you weren't kidding about how much you test drove my truck, I made it 3 miles from your house before she died and I had to go get a can of diesel
1. I could have sworn the last time I drove it it showed a 1/4 of a tank.

2. I used to work in a shop as a service adviser and it was a constant fight with the slacker techs who thought driving something through a parking lot was sufficient. I do not like comebacks, it's very important to me to give something back to someone and both of us know it's right.

taylordc15

2. I used to work in a shop as a service adviser and it was a constant fight with the slacker techs who thought driving something through a parking lot was sufficient. I do not like comebacks, it's very important to me to give something back to someone and both of us know it's right.
Just to be clear I am very happy with the work, both the quality and the cost, so while there will be no "comebacks" it will defiantly be back the next time I need something done.