• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Geneva FL: July 4th Parade 9AM on Thursday 7/4

Dodge man

Don't need Redbull, 6 or 8 cups a day of coffee works for me.

It is by coffee alone I set my mind in motion.
It is by the brown beans that thoughts acquire speed,
the teeth acquire stains,
stains become a warning,
It is by coffee alone that I set my mind in motion...…

phil2968

Well since I pulled the radiator out of the 1009 and sent it to get cleaned and still have not bought hoses or gaskets. Looks doubtful it will make the parade. I can drive for you if you would like. We will still be coming to the BBQ.

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lindsay - I've driven a few Deuce's before, so I might be able pilot it for you. Please do us all a favor and make sure only your trucks go topless!! :shock:

Phil - Too bad the 1009 can't make it. :-( Would one of your Deuce's make the trip up for the parade?

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just do me two favors: keep the bottle rockets away from the trucks, and point them up towards the sky. Sorry to steal your fun away, but I don't want anyone getting hurt.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks