• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gensets from GL today

Roadracer86

155mm

Chief and Indian
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I almost bid on the 701A from Ft. Carson that went for $170 with the gages missing and the fuel tank gone just to get the cage and the ASK. But the shippers prices are very high in my opinion and hard to justify buying anything distant from the home base. Wonder if there are other shipping options??

That was me, I got it by accident. I just bid on it so that it would go in my bid history, I wanted to watch and see how much they were going for. When I got it home, just dropped in batt, oil and filter and started just fine. Got the gauges coming from saturn, run an external fuel tank anyways so the missing tank isnt a problem.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks