• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GL wants my Deuce back

Status
Not open for further replies.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Savage Sam,

You have one of the most feared Senators in the US. Quick before he has another stroke and kicks the bucket, send a letter to Robert Byrd and ask why this is happening. Remember that everyone in the govt works for someone and GL works for their contracting officer representative at DLA. DLA works for DoD.

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
EUCs are being cleared. Mine came through this afternoon that I sent to GL last Monday (8 days total turn-around). Now what they do with the deuces they pulled from the current sale is a different story but seeing as they are still approving EUCs you guys that already bought can breathe a little easier.

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
I am praying before i go to sleep tonight about all of this. Oh Lord, please give GL the guidance to buy back my parts truck. It is missing numerous parts, will not run and on its last leg. If they give me my money back then i can pay for my last deuce that I got from them that did not run, was missing parts and on its last leg, and it was advertised as "driven onto lot, starts and runs". Oh Lord work your magic like you did with the money changers in the temple. May GL buy back all of the parts trucks out there as a small part of the Stimulus Program we all hear about but never see a dime of. AMEN

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am praying before i go to sleep tonight about all of this. Oh Lord, please give GL the guidance to buy back my parts truck. It is missing numerous parts, will not run and on its last leg. If they give me my money back then i can pay for my last deuce that I got from them that did not run, was missing parts and on its last leg, and it was advertised as "driven onto lot, starts and runs". Oh Lord work your magic like you did with the money changers in the temple. May GL buy back all of the parts trucks out there as a small part of the Stimulus Program we all hear about but never see a dime of. AMEN
SAMPLE GENERIC PRAYER for those suffering DRMO-REPO-ANXIETY.....

Now I lay me down to sleep.
I pray the Lord my deuce to keep.
If GL repo's before I wake,
One MASSIVE reimbursement claim I'll make.
Amen.

Click on the link below for the Chaplain's Corner and the Steel Soldiers spiritual area.....

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've been reading all of this with mixed feelings...I personally think many people are over reacting, but that post made me laugh....That's the best prayer I've ever heard!!!!!!

greenjeepster

I've been reading all of this with mixed feelings...I personally think many people are over reacting, but that post made me laugh....That's the best prayer I've ever heard!!!!!!
I think over reaction is a good thing, prepare for the worst, hope for the best. All our GovLiquidation horror stories might save somebody a lot of headache one day:-D and it keeps prices low;-)

Westex

SavageSam--Having read all of the posts here, try getting specific with them (GL) as to why they want it back; perhaps you could find the specific item and gut it out of the truck and "render" it to them. IMHO you would be entitled to any funds you have put into the truck (what you got in it) as a condition of returning it, if it came to that. Feb to Oct is over 6 months, and much too long to activate what is known as a 'condition subsequent' to a contract, without recompense for your improvements to the truck. If you really like the truck, don't feel overburdened by what you perceive as the government coming at you...dig in like a tick. I thought Carnac's post humorous, but hey, he's right.

As a side thought, and hypothetical.....what of the guy who buys from GL, transfers it to another bona fide purchaser who is not in privity with GL. Think they (GL) can come get a truck from that subsequent purchaser? I think not. For what it's worth.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Well gang, its official. I got a letter in the mail today. They are asking about my trucks. I have not bought ANY trucks from GL, just parts. This sucks azz.

monkeythumbs

Yeah Gimpy what did the letter say, I'm waiting on a title and have one truck up for sale at the moment. It would suck to have to tell a new owner that the truck may have to go back to the Government soon, if it was sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks