• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

going back to 24v

bmorrow

I just wanted to thank everyone for all the help. I was a newbie to these Cucv's and now I've learned a lot and enjoy it so much. The problem was the glow plug relay. It was pulling 4 volts to the ignition wire. New gp relay and I have 14.5v to he front battery. I know have a somewhat factory 24v m1009. The volt meter is in the green on the little white marker. Beyond excited

cucvrus

how hard is it to fix a volt meter that isn't working?
Real easy. Replace it with one that has some real numbers on it. Better all around for you and anyone else that looks at it. Unless the OEM one is working. I heard tell that you can buy a .99 cent resistor from Egypt but never seen one. I have several OEM core voltmeters if anyone finds a cure. But I used a Datcon 32 volt meter on several units and have had great success.

cucvrus

019.jpg020.jpg022.jpgThis is a Datcon voltmeter with actual numbers on it. This is one of my trucks. Easter M1008. I found this truck on Good Friday 2015. I am reuniting it with the owner after I talked him into fixing it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks