• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

going to bob my deuce

bjsmith

used it to haul off the bogie to the scrap yard and it weighed more than i thought 900lbs and also got to see what the truck weighed to it came in at 10,660 with me in it and less than half tank of fuel. i weigh in at 260 so the truck is 10,400lbs thats also with the side boards on

bjsmith

thought i would post this on here too since it was part of the truck. taking the stock bed and making a trailer, i took a set of m105 springs and mounted to the frame of the bed and modified the tongue off the 105 i cut for mu bob to fit inside the bed frame and will be bolted in. still have a few brackets and stuff to cut off bed to mount overload brackets and have to make fender wells for the tires. but now i wish i didnt sell the troop seat but i will just make some sides out of wood to match the truck

Attachments

bjsmith

no got my springs from tim that saturday got the spring bolted in then started doing something else and sliced my heel open and had to get stitches:cry: so didnt get finished. then with all the rain we been getting. to follow all that up i broke the flexplate on my 3/4 ton so now i have to fix it to just incase something happens to my new daily driver the duece:razz:

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
wow now a big cut on your working feet. that is not good. i hope you get over that soon and run that murphy away. look forward to seeing your truck soon. :beer:

bjsmith

got the trailer done couple weeks ago and got a new toy to haul in it. but still have to have a good weekend to repaint it like the truck

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks