• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Goldmine!!!

ARDUECE

think i counted 18 m/c's 3 of the black w/c's (dont know what they go to) 4 off the small ones (m35 i think and sold if they are) and 8 of the big ones (5 ton i think)

Attachments

L999here

...I'll take the...

...OK....I'll take the brunette with the cut-off jeans....!!!! LOL.....good job on pics,Mike. Let me know on the canvas when you can.....

bsorcs

Steel Soldiers Supporter
A gold mine indeed!! I'd like to have your phone number and location, as I'm having an M35 picked up next week at Redstone by a local shop. I suspect that there might be a need for non-ordinary-maintenance parts...hope not, but one never knows. Don't know a huge amount about parts, but I did note some air packs. If you could pm your info, I'd like to pass it along to the guys in Huntsville who will b e working over the truck.

Good catch!!
bs

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Ya did good Son.[thumbzup][thumbzup]

I will be making a pilgrimage down there soon......maybe the same day PB shows up.....I haven't see the old cuss in a while.

Do you need any windshield glass....I got a crate of it......for the front and side windows.

Be happy to horse trade....I think my M275 needs at least one wheel cylinder.

ARDUECE

Ya did good Son.[thumbzup][thumbzup]

I will be making a pilgrimage down there soon......maybe the same day PB shows up.....I haven't see the old cuss in a while.

Do you need any windshield glass....I got a crate of it......for the front and side windows.

Be happy to horse trade....I think my M275 needs at least one wheel cylinder.

yeah i could use some wm. ride down when you get a chance.

Spook556

I couldn't tell in all that goodness, but if you have a blackout cover for a side window or the front window on an M109, I have to call dibs on it.

Nice haul!!!

Spook

ARDUECE

i left the dims for this glass at the shop but i think it was about 22"-24" square. any body that can i.d it and needs it i'll cut you a deal. the other is an exhaust. one long piece and one short pc