• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Goldmine!!!

ARDUECE

think i counted 18 m/c's 3 of the black w/c's (dont know what they go to) 4 off the small ones (m35 i think and sold if they are) and 8 of the big ones (5 ton i think)

Attachments

L999here

...I'll take the...

...OK....I'll take the brunette with the cut-off jeans....!!!! LOL.....good job on pics,Mike. Let me know on the canvas when you can.....

bsorcs

Steel Soldiers Supporter
A gold mine indeed!! I'd like to have your phone number and location, as I'm having an M35 picked up next week at Redstone by a local shop. I suspect that there might be a need for non-ordinary-maintenance parts...hope not, but one never knows. Don't know a huge amount about parts, but I did note some air packs. If you could pm your info, I'd like to pass it along to the guys in Huntsville who will b e working over the truck.

Good catch!!
bs

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Ya did good Son.[thumbzup][thumbzup]

I will be making a pilgrimage down there soon......maybe the same day PB shows up.....I haven't see the old cuss in a while.

Do you need any windshield glass....I got a crate of it......for the front and side windows.

Be happy to horse trade....I think my M275 needs at least one wheel cylinder.

ARDUECE

Ya did good Son.[thumbzup][thumbzup]

I will be making a pilgrimage down there soon......maybe the same day PB shows up.....I haven't see the old cuss in a while.

Do you need any windshield glass....I got a crate of it......for the front and side windows.

Be happy to horse trade....I think my M275 needs at least one wheel cylinder.

yeah i could use some wm. ride down when you get a chance.

Spook556

I couldn't tell in all that goodness, but if you have a blackout cover for a side window or the front window on an M109, I have to call dibs on it.

Nice haul!!!

Spook

ARDUECE

i left the dims for this glass at the shop but i think it was about 22"-24" square. any body that can i.d it and needs it i'll cut you a deal. the other is an exhaust. one long piece and one short pc

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks