• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Good Morning from Brooksville FL!

Holy Cow, I go away for a week and BAM! I'm not the only Deuce in the neighborhood. Spring Lake eh! I'm on White Road.......

My parents live at the end of Timberlane, if you know where Our Rd (That is the name of the road) is off Old Crystal River Rd, which is off of Hwy 41 North, Timberlane is at the end of Our Rd. If y'all want to get together sometime for a little deuce riding and fresh water tarpon fishing, my dad is a licensed alligator (fresh water tarpon) trapper for the state, and right now it is gator season. He has several calls per day, and he likes riding with me in one of the deuces.

sak00

My parents live at the end of Timberlane, if you know where Our Rd (That is the name of the road) is off Old Crystal River Rd, which is off of Hwy 41 North, Timberlane is at the end of Our Rd. If y'all want to get together sometime for a little deuce riding and fresh water tarpon fishing, my dad is a licensed alligator (fresh water tarpon) trapper for the state, and right now it is gator season. He has several calls per day, and he likes riding with me in one of the deuces.
Too Kool, thats just up the road from Croom Rd.

I fired up the deuce yesterday to move it and mow the grass around it. As I backed it back into its spot, the brake pedal went straight to the floor. Crap, I have to look at it and see what happened. It's just too hot to even fool with it. Anyway, I'm out of commission for a little bit.

Too Kool, thats just up the road from Croom Rd.

I fired up the deuce yesterday to move it and mow the grass around it. As I backed it back into its spot, the brake pedal went straight to the floor. Crap, I have to look at it and see what happened. It's just too hot to even fool with it. Anyway, I'm out of commission for a little bit.
You probably just need to bleed the brakes and possbily a new master cylinder. You can get them on ebay.
Croom game reserve brings back some memories. I bet i could go past those gapping trenches the so-called "big boys" made with their trucks years ago. I'll let you know next time I am down that way.

carguy455

Ah Brooksville FL, my winter home the last few years...I hang out in a campground off Cortez and try to blend in and pretend I'm not a snowbird, but the Maine plates on the cars usually give it away........

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks