• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Got me a M116A1 Pioneer Trailer this weekend

Greensteel37

Attachments

Last edited:

phataux

john can you sleep in this thing? can you take some more pic of the inside? now i dont mean sleep and roll around and have a bunch of sex. i mean just sleep a warm dry spot to lay your head. again more pics would be great but if you can sleep in this thing it will be perfect for what i need

54reo

Looks like you did pretty good on that trailer.

The more of them I see, the more I think I need one!

Blythewoodjoe

I hate to high jack the thread, but if anyone is interested in some of the stuff that is mounted in this type of trailer, I have a bucket of stuff I took out of mine I could be talked out of. It's brakets and stuff. PM if interested. I have no use for it.

Joe Trapp

scooter01922

hey joe, you may want to send boatcarpenter a PM. He has one and he was gonna actually use it for tools last i checked. It was pretty much all there but ya never know.:-D

Greensteel37

john can you sleep in this thing? can you take some more pic of the inside? now i dont mean sleep and roll around and have a bunch of sex. i mean just sleep a warm dry spot to lay your head. again more pics would be great but if you can sleep in this thing it will be perfect for what i need
My wife wouldn't get within thirty feet of it if she thought I was gonna make her sleep in it! Haha.

Greensteel37

I haven't decided what I am going to do with mine. I was looking for an M101 when I found this one. It'll be convenient to haul stuff to shows with. I may put an air compressor and some tools in there in case a repair is needed.

Mostly it's just cool right now!

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
super good looking i bought one last year and i love it. i plan on putting tools in it but you can sleep in it. there is plenty of room but the length might be touchy. i am thinking it is only 6 ft long inside Tim

butch atkins

trailer

hey john,butch here,think i met you at the GAMVPA rally last year,good deal on the trailer,cant remember your friends name but he has an M211,sold him a few parts,just wondering how his truck project is going,dont mean to hijack thread,just saying HEY YALL,good luck to all on your projects from a fellow southerner