• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Got me a M116A1 Pioneer Trailer this weekend

Greensteel37

Attachments

Last edited:

phataux

john can you sleep in this thing? can you take some more pic of the inside? now i dont mean sleep and roll around and have a bunch of sex. i mean just sleep a warm dry spot to lay your head. again more pics would be great but if you can sleep in this thing it will be perfect for what i need

54reo

Looks like you did pretty good on that trailer.

The more of them I see, the more I think I need one!

Blythewoodjoe

I hate to high jack the thread, but if anyone is interested in some of the stuff that is mounted in this type of trailer, I have a bucket of stuff I took out of mine I could be talked out of. It's brakets and stuff. PM if interested. I have no use for it.

Joe Trapp

scooter01922

hey joe, you may want to send boatcarpenter a PM. He has one and he was gonna actually use it for tools last i checked. It was pretty much all there but ya never know.:-D

Greensteel37

john can you sleep in this thing? can you take some more pic of the inside? now i dont mean sleep and roll around and have a bunch of sex. i mean just sleep a warm dry spot to lay your head. again more pics would be great but if you can sleep in this thing it will be perfect for what i need
My wife wouldn't get within thirty feet of it if she thought I was gonna make her sleep in it! Haha.

Greensteel37

I haven't decided what I am going to do with mine. I was looking for an M101 when I found this one. It'll be convenient to haul stuff to shows with. I may put an air compressor and some tools in there in case a repair is needed.

Mostly it's just cool right now!

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
super good looking i bought one last year and i love it. i plan on putting tools in it but you can sleep in it. there is plenty of room but the length might be touchy. i am thinking it is only 6 ft long inside Tim

butch atkins

trailer

hey john,butch here,think i met you at the GAMVPA rally last year,good deal on the trailer,cant remember your friends name but he has an M211,sold him a few parts,just wondering how his truck project is going,dont mean to hijack thread,just saying HEY YALL,good luck to all on your projects from a fellow southerner

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks