• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GP SF97 held hostage and Lies!!!!!!

503m715

I called again today. I got the same crap. They will send an email out this evening with return info/ or shipping lables. We will be here a few more hours. That was at 2:30pm it is now 8pm and still no email. This is what pisses people off. If you say you are going to do something, you do it.

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
There were similar growing pains with Govliquidation. Its good to hear that some of the issues are getting taken care of. I don't think the GL rep lasted more than a moth or two before she quit logging on.
I can appreciate that it sucks some days. I find the site interesting, so you guys are probably stuck with me. Besides I'm already past two months. I am going to be out of the office for roughly a week but will likely check as I can. So if you PM me and I don't get back to you that's why. I will be driving a Budget Rental truck back from Baltimore to Fort Worth with my late fathers belongings in it. Wish me luck!

503m715

I called again today. I got the same crap. They will send an email out this evening with return info/ or shipping lables. We will be here a few more hours. That was at 2:30pm it is now 8pm and still no email. This is what pisses people off. If you say you are going to do something, you do it.

I feel like an a--. Kyle sent the shipping info this morning. Thanks

TucsonVTXF

Handle family business first!!! turn the work phone/email off... all from the hobby will be here a week or two from now.... enjoy the down time!!

jpz66

Wow, I am really looking forward to the SF97 wait/process (NOT)...... .of course I have no idea when that will be...still waiting on EUC.....lol

Joe

ProximityX

Thanks to J.W. (jwade) for coordinating my SF97 forms via FEDEX even while away from the office. I appreciate the follow-through and am happy to have the SF97 forms and now, a plate. Thanks again J.W. and hopefully you traveled well in your time off.

Cheers,
Dave

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks