• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gun Trucks to Carlisle

Driver523

Come on you guys---we're waitin on ya----Man--this is gettin good---and it ain't even started yet----Sorry PB--I know yer nosen the gate---but we'll be here for you and the camo crew----hate to tease ya but here's some picks----well---maybe I don't hate it so much------he he he----------The other Larry------------Driver

Attachments

jatonka

Wow Driver, I feel like I'm already there!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to pull in and meet all of you, leaving my place at o800, should be in Carlisle by 1300 hrs Wednesday. Aces & Eights, John T

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Proud is Cocked, Locked and ready to Rock.

CAMO will cross the LD at 15:00hrs tomorrow and drive straight thru...should be there at "Stand To" Thursday morning.

I-185N to I-85...to I-77 to I-81... then a few turns. Seven states passed thru.

Looks like there will be 3 trucks with the "816" bumper number!!!

Attachments

Driver523

Well we got about everything we need less ya wanna show something----Thurs we convoy to Gettysburg after lunch and return around 5 er 6---no guarantees but you may be able to catch a ride and go or meet us back at the Quality Inn--------But Thanks for the offer---The people on this site are the best---a real brotherhood-----------Driver

Driver523

The Camo crew and PB with the proud American and the FAV have arrived in Carlisle PA as did Srjeeper---all safe and sound-----Ops will now begin with photos later this afternoon--------Driver

Last edited:

WarrenD

For anyone still on the fence for tomorrow (Sat)........GO!!!! They will be at the Carlisle Fairgrounds with the truck show. It was a long day (I just got in after a 6.5 hr ride home) and it was great to meet and chat with some of the guys from here and all of the guys with the trucks (and some visitors!). I learned a thing or two as well. Gotta get some sleep, I'll have a busy day tomorrow (came home to a run-over mailbox. Postal won't deliver the mail unless a box is standing).
Anyway, GO, GO GO!!!!!! It'll be worth it!!! I'll post here when the pics are uploaded, hopefully by early in the week.

jatonka

TThe Carlisle Barracks convoy was great, perfect day, 9 Guntrucks, 2 Gun jeeps, 3 support trucks and a wonderful tour of the site, Curator is the guy who set up the International truck show for us .This is themost fun since my second girl friend, really. JT

Driver523

It was great to meet WarrenD, He works hard at what he does and has a real passion for it----I thank you for coming and taking so much time for us, can't wait to see the results-----Driver

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks