• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Haspin 2009: SS 10th Anniversary Rally June 10-14

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
There are two holes side-by-side, but one is a little deeper and longer than the other. Both have pretty hard bottoms. Then there's another big sloppy mess not too far away that's just full of goo. Mama bird made it through that one on the ATV, but stretch's flattie sank pretty quick. Then ole' Hank Hill tried it in a deuce... We still haven't found him!
Sweet! That should do it!! Anyone have some bleachers they can bring for a grand stand?! :-D

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Scratch that, I bet we could get Crusher to bring some pumps and hoses.
I do have a nice 750gpm Hale front mount that I have been wanting to mount on a truck. Maybe on Todd's parts truck?
It would be really nice for a lakeside wash down bay to clean the trucks up before heading home.

Attachments

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Now that's a PUMP! What we could do is convince David Doyle to drive his 530C firetruck up to IN for the festivities. Come on DD, you know you wanna! :wink:

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Now that's a PUMP! What we could do is convince David Doyle to drive his 530C firetruck up to IN for the festivities. Come on DD, you know you wanna! :wink:
Ha! That's a better idea than mine. (and a lot less work for me too :-D)

How about it Mr. Doyle? The whole shebang would make a great MV mag article . . . . so you could call it "work-related" travel ;-)

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mud wrestling? Tug O War, across the mud pit? I have a few truck game ideas.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
186, we have some buddys on the 715zone out your way. Might be able to con one of them. Heck, Al even owns a deuce, maybe you could convoy.

davidkroberts

i will probably we around in june, im tired of being in the middle east over the summer so im taking this summer off. Ill probably be bringing a friend or two.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I just got some great news. Our esteemed BBQ pit boss, Cabell Garbee, has agreed to be the dinner chef for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night. We'll come up with a great menu featuring some variation of pork, beef, and chicken. I had Cabell's BBQ hog meat at Aberdeen 2007 and deep fried turkey at Aberdeen 2008. The guy knows his way around the kitchen!

We'll be selling dinner tickets ahead of time so that we can plan for how much food to bring. More details to come!!