• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Haspin 2009: SS 10th Anniversary Rally June 10-14

rneely

Ok, searched for where Haspin is and all I get is this thread. Where are details of Haspin posted? What ,where when ,etc:-D
Thanks

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Q: What is the title of this thread?
A: Haspin 2009: SS 10th Anniversary Rally June 10-14

If you were to read this thread, all your answers are here.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gimpy, haven't you seen the most recent trend? Nobody wants to read or search. They just want the answer handed to them. And capitalization, sentences and grammar are no longer used. GET WITH IT Brother!:cookoo:

btw, a Google search for haspin, will get you to their website, it has info on the location.

Last edited:

gimpyrobb

I have seen the posts, just don't care. Believe it or not, I do choose my battles. That is one thats not worth the effort.

54reo

Gimpy, haven't you seen the most recent trend? Nobody wants to read or search. They just want the answer handed to them. And capitalization, sentences and grammar are no longer used. GET WITH IT Brother!:cookoo:

btw, a Google search for haspin, will get you to their website, it has info on the location.
idont understand whatall of the fuss isover icanunderstand evereything that is said hear and all of teh questions that are asked i would justliketo no what key i kned to bring wiht me to pickup my cucv!!!!also i wood like to no what break fluid is inmy duece haahaha.............would someone helpme pickup the 5 duces and thre 5 tons i just boughtin four different states as i didnt meen to buy all of them.........oops:)thaks

B3.3T

Can't find it? If you Google just "Haspin", it comes right up, first thing. Geez, what is wrong with some people?

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Oh boy,
Now you guys have me debating.

Aberdeen, or Haspin?

I can make one or the other, but not both.

Suggestions?

I'll bring the M109 and my wife's jeep.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Haspin it is! :driver: It would just make me sad to see tables of parts I need/want, and not being able to get anything.:cry:

I loved the time I took my M109 to the mud pit. Plus my wife loves mudding her jeep.

gimpyrobb

Ferro, I'm sure there will be parts to buy and trade. This is supposed to be the celebration of our site's 10 years of bringing people together. It should be the best turn out yet. I know I will be bringing some stuff to trade. I'm sure we will start a parts thread once the date gets closer.

TACTICAL6

My Haspin dilemna

I want to take my M109 to camp in, and I want to take my Pinzgauer to hit the trails in. Anyone have an idea how I could tow the pinz behind the M109?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks