• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hey guys, been a while. Figured I'd show off where I'm at with the 1008

Dunegoon

A week ago I finally came up with a name for a M1008 that had been setting in a field for a few years. I ended up getting it bought for $900. I really just wanted it for the axles, the engine was gone, the seat was missing and it had a flatbed. I tell you this because when I winched it up on the trailer I got a chance to look under it (it was burried in the weeds in the field). I almost fell over to see that it had a Gear Vendors in it!!! I WAS PUMPED!!! I can't wait to get it my my M1008.

Dunegoon

Hmm, sure you dont just want $1000 for the GV so your projects axles were free :D
Thats tempting but I think I'll keep it. Lol. The guy told me the truck had a 6.5 and an overdrive so I basically blew off what he said thinking he didn't know what was up. The engine was gone and I could tell by looking at the front of the trans that it was a TH400. That's why I was shocked when I looked under it.