• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hey guys, been a while. Figured I'd show off where I'm at with the 1008

Dunegoon

A week ago I finally came up with a name for a M1008 that had been setting in a field for a few years. I ended up getting it bought for $900. I really just wanted it for the axles, the engine was gone, the seat was missing and it had a flatbed. I tell you this because when I winched it up on the trailer I got a chance to look under it (it was burried in the weeds in the field). I almost fell over to see that it had a Gear Vendors in it!!! I WAS PUMPED!!! I can't wait to get it my my M1008.

Dunegoon

Hmm, sure you dont just want $1000 for the GV so your projects axles were free :D
Thats tempting but I think I'll keep it. Lol. The guy told me the truck had a 6.5 and an overdrive so I basically blew off what he said thinking he didn't know what was up. The engine was gone and I could tell by looking at the front of the trans that it was a TH400. That's why I was shocked when I looked under it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks