• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How are you storing your Deuces? (Plural)

Green_gator

Currently mine is parked in the driveway at my folks house. They have enough space that it does not block anything. Insurance wants it stored in a covered and locked area. I told them that I was working on that and they said no problem for this year at least. Starting to look around for an acre or so lot that I could put up a barn/garage. Give me some where to hide the truck, motorcycle and other things.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
I have all my trucks and trailers stacked up in the drive

I am 80% owner of the property next door so all my trucks and trailers are in a very long drive right between the houses. Just waiting for the remaining 20% so I can raze the house and really make a motor pool.

Attachments

Staffsargent

Right in my driveway. My neighbors think i'm a nuts and a little screwy but the cops think i'm cool. 2 cops have bought MV's because of me. If the neighbors complain, I just call my police friends.

skinnedknuckles

I have one in my driveway and the other is at the shop where I work . The neighbors think that I am nuts too. But they tolerate me, I don't cause any other problems and I am always willing to lend a helping hand. It works out really good.
Skinnedknuckles in Janesville, Wi.
1945 CJ-2
1955 CJ-5
1946 bantam trailer
1966 m-416
1968 m-105
1971 m35a2 w/w
1971 m35a2 w/ow

wsucougarx

I went out and scabbed on another 2 ft to my cedar gate. So I'm upto 8 ft. If someone has a problem so be it!
Can anyone tell me what the distance is from the ground to the top of the cab?

kurtkds

Hey you better get that fence done... I just checked my bank account and saw that GL pulled their money out today.

Hopefully that's a good sign that my ride will be home soon.

wsucougarx

Are you serious?! That is awesome my friend. Wow you wont be able to sleep a wink tonight:) This is your first one right? When did you EUC get sent to Battle Creek? I'm just trying to gauge my timeframe. Man, now I wont be able to sleep tonight. I just checked my bank account.....no activity :cry: Maybe tomorrow :lol:

wsucougarx

No.2Diesel said:
I do know that to the top of my stack is 8'-7".

-To the top of the steering wheel is 80.5"
-To the top of the cab is approx. 98"
Great! Thanks I appreciate it! Looks like I built it high enough. Now everyone is going to wonder where in the world the rumble is coming from. :wink:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks