• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How to check SF-97 progress??????

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
doghead said:
kfleeman said:
I'm a bit confused about the SF97 fee right now. Robyn from GL told us that the SF97 fee had been waived, but I asked "Meridith" today on GL's live chat and she said the fee was still in effect. Which is it?
Wait a day and see if Robyn updates us on this topic. There still is a $60 fee, but it may be temporarily waived under certain circumstances.
When was the last time Robyn was around?, this SF97 stuff is getting really old.....

FreightTrain

Banned
All this GL stuff is getting really old.Like they have a team of idiots there who's job it is to figure out a way to screw the bidders out of time and money.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
When was the last time Robyn was around?, this SF97 stuff is getting really old.....
It looks like Feb 21, 2008 - 01:48 PM

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
98hd said:
I sent my SF97 in just before the end of the year, still nothing, got a reply about my 2nd inquiry into it's progress, and they say it's still in process. Bunch of Bull!
Remember that movie, "The Money Pit", "when will the job be done?", "2 weeks"...........

I think we may have scared Robyn off.........

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
I would like to see them go back to the old system of getting it when you picked up your vehicle with no additional charge. I still have the original one from my M105 that I bought way back in 1991 after it came back from Desert Storm and the unit forgot about picking it up along with about 40 other ones. Got it for $100.00 with bows two tops and brand new brakes and tires. As recently my duece purchace I got the SF 97 from them when I picked the truck up.

GM72K10

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here's a generic reply from GL to an email request:
All I can say is I still don't know when I'm getting an SF97 for a truck that was paid for December 19 2007! VERY POOR SERVICE!

Why oh why does it take so long to receive a SF97? It has been 2 monthes
since I applied, my credit card was charged over 3 weeks ago, still no
SF97. Lot 3134, item #3906. I have bought items from GSA and received
the SF97s in less than a week. what gives?
thanks

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your e-mail. It is our understanding that you're
frustrated with the processing of your SF97 request. The delay is
attributed to a dramatic increase in the volume of vehicles that
Government Liquidation is provided to sell. As a result, we have added
staff to our titling department. Your continued patience is
appreciated.

We hope this information has been helpful; feel free to contact us if
you require additional assistance and have a great day!

Regards,

Customer Service Management

Government Liquidation, LLC

DOD Surplus, LLC

15051 N. Kierland Blvd, Ste 300

Scottsdale, AZ 85254

Ph: 480.367.1300

Fax: 480.367.1450

Email: info@govliquidation.com

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
I believe Robyn has been recalled to the mothership........She was getting to close to the native population....

ida34

I have checked with GL today on this issue. Meredith on chat told me that if your specific application goes over the 30 day mark they will waive the fee. This is not a forever deal. It is just until they get caught up. In other words I put in a request that was received by them on 2-11. If they do not get caught up and the present exemption is still in effect then when 3-11 hits then my euc will be free since they have not make the 30 day time limit. If they are still behind but for some reason mine get cleared out before the 30 days then the fee is not waived. If they reenact the fee tomorrow because they have caught up I will still have to pay the fee no matter how long it takes.

FreightTrain

Banned
well,if my SF97 takes any longer they will be paying ME!Been over 2 months so far....going on 3.....and I have already gotten a tag.I just want the SF97 incase I am forced to sell the truck.Make it easier for the next lucky soul to get a title if their state requires it.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Chuck, in your post above, I believe you used the term "EUC" when you meant to use "SF-97".

quarkz

Supreme Galactic Cleric
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If anybody is keeping count on the SF-97s...
Applied Dec 31, 2007 2 months later still no title, called and was told I should hopefully have it by middle of March.
They didn't say which year.
I didn't have time to stay on hold an be told about their online auctions, so I will hope they meant 2008.

I like the idea of them adding a $60 credit every month they go past their 30 day processing fee.
To bad we don't have something of theirs to hold hostage until our accounts are settled like they usually do.

Gosh! this internet thing is a really good device for venting and commiserating.

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
I just tried to get another 30 day temporary tag and was told to go pack sand, One 30 day temp and thats it, so now I'm unable to drive my truck..............Gotta love these guys (GL)

FreightTrain

Banned
Anyone here an Lawyer?Cause teh SF97 BS is illegal in MANY states.Selling a vehicle without a title even Government vehicle is illegal.Maybe we can all send GL the bill for compensation on the "Late fee" most states charge for tags and titles if you don't get everything changed over in X days.

ida34

doghead said:
Chuck, in your post above, I believe you used the term "EUC" when you meant to use "SF-97".
Yes. I am dealing with Euc and Sf-97 issues and my daughter was trying to hold a conversation with me at the time.

Angus1

I spoke to meredith today @ 1600 she told me my sf97 request was received on the 2/19/08. When I asked how long the back log was, she said we are back on the ball and up to speed. Whatever that means.

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
FreightTrain said:
Anyone here an Lawyer?Cause teh SF97 BS is illegal in MANY states.Selling a vehicle without a title even Government vehicle is illegal.Maybe we can all send GL the bill for compensation on the "Late fee" most states charge for tags and titles if you don't get everything changed over in X days.
New Mexico does, and I was informed today that all of my vehicles will be subject to the late fee, because they were not titled within 30 days of transfer..... :roll:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks