• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How to top off brake fluid

broadsword71

Here is a video goes over how to check the brake fuild while using a power bleeder.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RazeaTyiIFU&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/media]

As far has your run on sentence
I assure the members of this site have a wealth of knowledge and experience when it comes to the M35A2. Your statements meant to insult are way off base. Your rationalization ate going to do you a dam bit of good when the pedal hits the floor.

Good luck
Thanks for the video. Figured it out already...and I already posted that it was not a leaking wheel cylinder, the outer axle seal is bad. I was to quick to diagnose it and should have taken a closer look.

oifvet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
broadsword71,

Your point is well stated and understood.

One thing that I have learned here (and I have learned a tremendous amount), is to be as thick-skinned as you would be in a barracks or in the field. (Most) everyone here is sincere and devoted. We've all taken that "friendly" fire at some point. Dust off and regroup. (Just remember to keep your helmet on).

Also, take what is useful to you and leave the rest. I am sure many of us got caught up in the momentum of not knowing the specifics, but you have clarified those. You truely are in good company, no matter how things "sound" at times. We are glad that you are here! This is a membership of all kinds of talent, and you are part of that now.

On a seperate note, I installed a remote reservoir on my first deuce that made topping-off the fluid a snap. I have been searching, but cannot locate it just yet. It was a kit that mounted a plastic reservoir on the firewall and was easy to access by opening the panel on the driver's side, above the fender. A hose was routed down to the original reservoir cap, which now had a fitting and the other end of the hose attached. It made it so you never had to fuss around under the floor again. It is a nice set-up.

Thank you for your service and patriotism!

Edit:

Here it is:

http://www.wilwood.com/MasterCylinders/MasterCylinderProdAcc.aspx?itemno=260-8742

It worked out for me.

Last edited:

197thhhc

The remote reservoir is one of the best upgrades you can do. We are coming out with a complete deuce specific kit in the next couple of weeks. If you need any help and dont want to go through the grinder on here. PM me and we can talk. I'm a 20 year ASE master and a vet. We probably have a lot in common and can speak on a more technical level this way. Also please realize that most people here are just trying to keep you safe. There are groups out there that want to kill our hobby because they think these trucks are unsafe. This is another reason why we sound the alarms when we think someone is about to do something foolish. Enjoy your truck and let me know if you need anything or any advise or just to talk. Ted

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks