• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I am trying to find a way to get more cab space out of mu deuce.

Lonesome715

It looks like it would be a good chassis for that. However, I have noticed the rollback wreckers have a pretty short frame. It has to be so the bed will tilt to the angle they do. I think a regular deuce would be better. Can you tell I have thought about doing the same thing? :beer:

pigpenkiwi

yea take a dodge dakota extra cab cut it at back of doors and attach it to back of deuce cab gives you more room and extra seats wont work on a soft top . well i guess any thing is possible{ not a 3 door dakota but a 2 door extra cab }

Lonesome715

That is an interesting idea. but I am worried about the finish work to make it all blend and look natural. I think the amount of work involved to do that might be more than it is worth.

pigpenkiwi

and thats what im still thinking about so ill bob it and go from there i like the crew cab ons but i want a small er deuce that way the wife wil be envolved

Lonesome715

I am thinking an extened cab will work better as well. I like the idea mentioned earlier of using doors from another deuce and cutting them down.