• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I Bought a Mog

tm america

Those tires are gonna look pretty cool on there.Are you planning on keepin the radio box on there?I bet it's gonna run a hundred times better with the propane kit on there ..I wonder what the cost to opperate per mile will be compared to running on gas..More less how many miles you will be able to get from a 20# tank?

FM5332FF

So I was looking for one more tire for my mog because I only had three, Well I got a heck of a deal on four brand new take off tires. So the three that I have now will be used as spares and my four new ones will be mounted and on the truck as soon as they get here, I cant wait, The propane system and the Pertronix ignition were worth every penny. the truck runs like a champ and It has nice power in every gear. here is a sneek peek. :)

Attachments

tennmogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Come on, tell us, did you paint over a set of Dub chrome wheels? LOL.

Please tell us more about the tires: wheel size? road speed rated? manufacturer?

You have done a fine job getting your 404 up to speed, literally. These little engines can perform quite well when tuned correctly.

Bob

FM5332FF

The wheels are custom cut 24x10 Steel wheels with a 1/2 In center they were made for me by Opie at CHOP fab in Lakeland FL, The tires are Titan 11.2-24 8PLY Tubeless. They are 43" tall with a tread depth of 43 32nds but are not road rated because they are not a D.O.T approved tire. This dosnt bother me because my mog will not see the road much at all. My new tires will be here tuesday of next week but so will my cousin from NY so they might not get mounted until after she heads home. [thumbzup]

FM5332FF

Well My mog will be going under the knife soon, I have decided to make it a Doka. My doors will be here this week and im going to start the face lift next weekend. I also plan on either doing a full interior roll cage or an Exo cage. I have been messing with the design Im going to use for the cage on Bend-Tech Pro. It is a great tool to use for bending tube. here are two pics of the cages. One is the Exo Cage, The other is an interior cage.
:jumpin:

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks