• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I DON'T NEED NO SF-97!!!

chuck500cc

Texas anybody? I think you can take a bill of sale to the tax office here and get one of thier agents to verify the VIN and you have a title. I asked the folks at my local tax office and they had no clue what a SF97 was, but had titled MV's before. Sarge you out there???

Chuck XD Fan

datsunaholic

In Washington State that won't work. The State Patrol will not even consider inspecting a MV without an SF97. The thing is, you don't need an inspection if you HAVE the SF97, so it's moot. The reason I got from the State Patrol was without the SF97 they cannot determine if the vehicle (or trailer) was sold as scrap or as a roadable vehicle.

Fortunately for me the SF97 went easy- I filled out the "Form" myself and faxed it in, and had an SF97 in the mail in 3 weeks. I had license plates within 2 hours of getting the SF97.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks