• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I DON'T NEED NO SF-97!!!

chuck500cc

Texas anybody? I think you can take a bill of sale to the tax office here and get one of thier agents to verify the VIN and you have a title. I asked the folks at my local tax office and they had no clue what a SF97 was, but had titled MV's before. Sarge you out there???

Chuck XD Fan

datsunaholic

In Washington State that won't work. The State Patrol will not even consider inspecting a MV without an SF97. The thing is, you don't need an inspection if you HAVE the SF97, so it's moot. The reason I got from the State Patrol was without the SF97 they cannot determine if the vehicle (or trailer) was sold as scrap or as a roadable vehicle.

Fortunately for me the SF97 went easy- I filled out the "Form" myself and faxed it in, and had an SF97 in the mail in 3 weeks. I had license plates within 2 hours of getting the SF97.