• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I got a KNUCKLE BOOM !! Need mesurments

Speedwoble

Gimp, page 2 has the crane data plate.

Dave, Looks good. Yours is *ahem* bigger than mine. It appears to have one additional extension. 30 ft reach?

ODdave

Got the hydraulic tank mounted. Modified deuce fuel tank hangars to fit a new tank I bought off of a local junk collector. I had to cut 4in out of the tank to make it look like it belonged there. If you look close you can see the cut and weld going length wise around the tank.

Attachments

ODdave

Frikin idiot that took the boom off the truck cut them. I have them and there in great shape, Dumbass said he was gonna biuld a log splitter out of them........

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks