• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I have joined the club ! And yes I have lost my mine !

pontiac62

That is where the "Wow " came from. Not less than 75% less buzz in the floor. Also I can feel the tire problem at 50 +-.
Ok. One problem at time. Glad to see improvements being made. I’ve learned quite a bit from everyone one here. Somethings have down right scary. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Man of few words

M1081 LVAD

1951M1078

Well will need to take a step back ! The regulator is goon again ! I give up on this system.
Going to pay the big bucks and get a dual voltage alternator and be done with this over priced Army stuff. Know wonder the country has a debt
But if the new system goes down I can have it repaired at my gen shop.
!

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well will need to take a step back ! The regulator is goon again ! I give up on this system.
Going to pay the big bucks and get a dual voltage alternator and be done with this over priced Army stuff. Know wonder the country has a debt
But if the new system goes down I can have it repaired at my gen shop.
Seriously thinking of selling my LMTV while everything is working right.

1951M1078

Look what came today ! All the way from the UK and it was cheaper ( by $200)
IMG_4668.jpg
than I could get it in the US ? Even with the shipping (it came 2 day) Go figure.

1951M1078

Started work on the battery tray for the G 31 battery system. All glassed up and ready for some timing. Just made a simple mold so the tray would have a outside wall.

IMG_4669.jpgIMG_4670.jpg

Will try a test fit Saturday.

1951M1078

Well the new tray will be a big pain to install ! Lots of things need to be unbolted ! Like everything .

So I'm on to another idea. Its the 4 x $300 battery's that is on my mind. Out west the battery's are good for maybe 3 years,its the heat. And the one's with free replacement for 3 years are more like $500.

Also is their a good post about how the charging system works ? Had the system come on for about 2 min. and then off again. Going to read some TM's and see if I can figure it out,again.

agazza2

Costco have e year replacement batteries, and are very good about replacing them with no problems. They have earned my business, and have already replaced my RV batteries that are 1 year warranty.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks