• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I have joined the Goat herd

quarkz

Supreme Galactic Cleric
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Go read my goat thread, 'Gama, gama hey!' to find out...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

combat32

Nothing to report today except mission failure!

Got her all set up and ready to do a test run but starter would only go clunk, and not spin the motor. So off to a starter shop tomorrow, I am confident that it is just stuck from sitting for I don't know how many years.

Attachments

Last edited:

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got her all set up and ready to do a test run but starter would only go clunk, and not spin the motor. So off to a starter shop tomorrow, I am confident that it is just stuck from sitting for I don't know how many years.
I hope they're able to get it going. If it'd been a few months earlier I would have had a spare.

m38inmaine

Just be glad it happened with the engine out. You can get the solenoid for $30 shipped so don't let the shop rip you off on one if you need it.

combat32

Mark, take a look at this pic, on the inside of the gov cover, mine has two roll pins, does yours have 2?

The one on the right is what is keeping it from going to no load, with the cover off the rack works as it should.

Thinkin about taking out that roll pin and see what I got.

Attachments

combat32

Mark I found the picture I need in TM 2320-242-20 pg 2-99 under engine removal, it is figure 2-55, my tm is on digits so the pic is not very clear, do you have a better copy? thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks